[Hippo-cms7-user] java.lang.StackOverflowError on xml export

Wim Ederveen wim.ederveen at atosorigin.com
Fri Nov 6 12:00:32 CET 2009

We are using the following versions.
<hst-configuration-editor.version>1.02.00</hst-configuration-editor.version>
<hippoecm.version>2.08.01</hippoecm.version>
<hst.version>2.03.14</hst.version>

I'm trying to export one of our own nodes from the content in our case the
"following /content/documents/ivho/actueel_publicaties"
If a more recent version fixes my problem, what is the risk on updating for
example the ecm version?

Gr Wim