[Hippo-cms7-user] Accessibility Xinha-table-editor plugin

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Thu Nov 12 12:09:43 CET 2009

Hi Edwin,

yes there is indeed a version of the xinha table plugin, which has thead
scoping and other guideline table standards available. I've developed
this for my current project, but we're still looking for a nice way of
making this available as a Xinha plugin, because we don't want to fork
Xinha to make this work. We needed to change some minor things in Xinha
and the current Table plugin.

I was already working on a way to provide this through the forge. I can
make a patch available today if you really need it now.

Cheers,

Jeroen