[Hippo-cms7-user] Display icon in customised folder

Jasha Joachimsthal j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com
Fri Nov 13 13:00:39 CET 2009

I've filtered the type of folders/documents that the user can create in a
folder using [1]
Now the "Add document" and "Add folder" don't show icons because it tries to
find new-mycategory-document-16.png. I can workaround this by adding a
renamed default picture into
/src/main/resources/org/hippoecm/frontend/plugins/standardsworkflow but
isn't there an easier solution? All I want is display the default icon.

[1]
http://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Control+the+allowed+document+types+in+a+folder
<http://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Control+the+allowed+document+types+in+a+folder>
Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com - jasha at apache.org

San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, suite B, Petaluma CA 94952 +1
(707) 7734646