[Hippo-cms7-user] Overwriting node in /hippo:namespaces/hippo problem

Shane Smith s.smith at onehippo.com
Sun Nov 15 23:21:45 CET 2009

you need to delete the node before you can add it,
in your hippo extension file add this to the part that is reading in your
custom resource xml file.

<sv:property sv:name="hippo:contentdelete" sv:type="String">
      <sv:value>/full/path/to/the/to/be/deleted/node</sv:value>
    </sv:property>

But it's probably better to leave the default as is en extend it with your
own resource type.

hth,
regards,
shane