[Hippo-cms7-user] Overwriting node in /hippo:namespaces/hippo problem

Joffrey jlambregs at iprofs.nl
Mon Nov 16 10:19:10 CET 2009

Hi Ard,

Just for letting you guys know what we added I post here the property with
its value. It was done in the template-part of the resource node...
If you want to merge later on please let me know and I will provide you the
xml file of the node

Regards Joffrey

<sv:node sv:name="upload">
    <sv:property sv:name="jcr:primaryType" sv:type="Name">
        <sv:value>frontend:plugin</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="mode" sv:type="String">
        <sv:value>${mode}</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="plugin.class" sv:type="String">

<sv:value>org.hippoecm.frontend.editor.plugins.resource.ResourceUploadPlugin</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="types" sv:type="String">

<sv:value>png=image/png,jpeg=image/jpeg,jpg=image/jpeg,gif=image/gif,pdf=application/pdf,doc=application/msword,xls=application/vnd.ms-excel</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="wicket.id" sv:type="String">
        <sv:value>${cluster.id}.field</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="wicket.model" sv:type="String">
        <sv:value>${wicket.model}</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
</sv:node>