[Hippo-cms7-user] Xinha: choose thumbnail instead of full picture

Jasha Joachimsthal j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com
Tue Nov 17 10:54:13 CET 2009

If you insert an image in an HTML field (Xinha) it is automatically
referring to the hippogallery:picture version. I want to be able to choose
between the thumbnail or picture. Using an extra field as suggested in [1]
is not really what I want because the picture can be anywhere inside the
text. I tried looking inside the InsertImage plugin but couldn't find where
it's actually choosing the hippogallery:picture version of the image.
Any ideas how I can extend the current plugin so the user can choose which
version of the image should be displayed in the HTML field?

[1] http://n2.nabble.com/Internal-link-to-image-td3356465.html

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com - jasha at apache.org

San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, suite B, Petaluma CA 94952 +1
(707) 7734646