[Hippo-cms7-user] Accessibility Xinha-table-editor plugin

Edwin Benneheij ettepet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:32:20 CET 2009

Hi Jeroen,

A change of the location of the html cleaner service didn't fix this
issue.

Paths/locations in the console:
/hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-static/htmlCleanerService/
cleaner.config/hippohtmlcleaner:cleanup/hippohtmlcleaner:cleanupElement
and:
/hippo:namespaces/hippostd/Extended Rich Editor/hippo:template/
hippo:template/root

It would be great if you can have a look how to get this work in
2.06.14 !

Thanks in advance,
Edwin