[Hippo-cms7-user] Creating a new Forge project for CMS selection plugins

Dennis Dam d.dam at onehippo.com
Thu Nov 19 11:15:30 CET 2009

Good point ;) Well, the advantage of keeping the same project is that (I
hope) the SVN history is kept. Not that the project has a long history, but
still ..

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM, marijan milicevic <
m.milicevic at onehippo.com> wrote:

> just be aware that if you rename it, you'll brake a lot of projects (you
> can upgrade I know)
>
> why just not depricate it and start a new project?
>
> -m
>

>> Dennis Dam wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Therefore, I'd like to propose to create a  new forge project called
>>> "selection-plugins" that holds all CMS plugins that use a list of items that
>>> can be selected.  The code of the dropdown forge project will then be moved
>>> to this new forge project and the dropdown forge project can be marked
>>> deprecated. WDYT?
>>>

>> +1
>>
>>  By the way, I assumed it's not possible to rename a forge project, is
>>> that true?
>>>

>> Don't know. Maybe one of the forge admins can comment on this.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jeroen

Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com