Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Import content.xml-file results in a 502 - Proxy Error

Edwin Benneheij ettepet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:50:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I tried to use the console again after the 502 error.
First waited a very long while, to be sure all content was put back again.

Then with a browser-refresh I got the message to send the request again -
no, that's not what i want.
So a changed the URL back to http://mydomain/cms/console/ and entered the
console.

I can see the node is added in the tree, but the interface is completely
freezed - I can't use the console.
(Even after waiting, again, quite a long time).
And I need to rebuild this environment again - without the
production-content.

I'm afraid this is not gonna work!

Regards,
Edwin