[Hippo-cms7-user] Import content.xml-file results in a 502 - Proxy Error

Bart van der Schans b.vanderschans at onehippo.com
Fri Nov 20 11:40:06 CET 2009

Hi Edwin,

The apache server is waiting for a response from the backend (tomcat)
but after a while it gives up because it reaches a timeout. You can
try to increase your timeout in your apache configuration. How to do
that depends on you apache configuration. You can take a look at:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html

Regards,
Bart

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Edwin Benneheij <ettepet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> An update:
> I conquered this issue by bypassing the Apache-server (the one that throw
> the 502) and directly go to the tomcat-server by using the appropriate port.
>
> Regards,
> Edwin

Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com