[Hippo-cms7-user] Running mutiple sites

Zeljko Kovacevic z.kovacevic at levi9.com
Mon Nov 23 11:40:36 CET 2009

Hi all,
In case multiple sites should use same CMS/repository, how can I organize my
structure to accomplish this. For example, looking at the console, there is
hst:configuration section which must be adjusted to support this, same goes
for content section, etc. What is the best way to do this?
Also there is a question regarding user rights. For example If I have two
editors, first one is the editor for site1 and another is editor for site2.
If I want to separate editor view in CMS for those two editors, to be sure
that content of site1 can not be seen by editor2, how can I do that?

Is it possible to have all this, configured with only one CMS/repository?

Thanks!

Zeljko