[Hippo-cms7-user] HST component archtype

Mansour Al Akeel mansour.alakeel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:02:51 CET 2009

Thank you Ard:
I see your point in the work around. Instead of reading the jsps from
the jar file, you write them to the repo and then you rea and run them
from there. In this case the jsp or freemaker code would be included in
the repo initialization xml files. This will allow the plugaability,
where all the contents will be written to the repo during the hst
project initialization.

The development will be harder as we have to
write (sync) this templates with the repo, everytime we change the
templates. This is fine, but for the development porposes, it's nice to
be able to apply the modification and see the results. Any how, I think
this will do the job, and will allow to package a component in a way
closer to a black box.

Anytime line for this ?

Thank you.