[Hippo-cms7-user] Folder restriction by documenttype

Roberto van der Linden roberto at jteam.nl
Tue Nov 24 10:13:47 CET 2009

Hello,

I want to restrict my folders so that the user can only add 1 documenttype
in that folder. Now I have done this before by creating an xml with a query
that resticts the documenttype and then configure this query with the
specific folder.

- Is this the correct way? Or are there easier ways to do this, as I have a
lot of folders :)

I also want to give a property in the documenttype a default value. I know
that this can be done by the prototype, but this only works if 1
documenttype matches 1 default value.
But I have 1 documenttype that is used for different purposes and they all
needs to have a diffent default value in a property. The value of this
property is based on the folder.

- Is there an way that I can configure this? So I have multiple folders,
that all have 1 documenttype with per folder a different default value for a
property.

Cheers,
Roberto