[Hippo-cms7-user] Creating a new Forge project for CMS selection plugins

Dennis Dam d.dam at onehippo.com
Tue Nov 24 10:31:50 CET 2009

Ok, then I will do the following: make 1.04.01 tag incuding your changes,
and after that change the namespace. The next upcoming release will then be
1.05.00 I guess, since it is backwards incompatible. I will try to get it
done this week.

regards
Dennis

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:16 AM, nvankampenhout <nvankampenhout at yahoo.co.uk
> wrote:

> Dennis Dam wrote:
> >
> > Yes, you could do that but .. there could be upcoming changes to the
> > selection plugin that are not backwards compatible / require
> configuration
> > changes, such as namespace changes. That is also the reason I didn't make
> > public the latest release of the selection plugins: IMO we need to clean
> > up
> > the code first. Right now, the selection plugins project still uses the
> > old
> > namespace, which is kind of confusing if you read type names like
> > "dropdown:radiobutton" :) So I propose to change the namespace to
> > "selection", wdyt ?
> >

> As long as you make a tag/release before changing namespaces, interfaces
> etc.
>
> My palette patch for the dropdown project was applied to the selection
> project, but after the 1.04.00 tag (as far as I can see). So I will need a
> new tag at some point.
>
> Thanks,
> Niels

Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com