[Hippo-cms7-user] Folder restriction by documenttype

Gerrit Berkouwer gerritberkouwer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:58:30 CET 2009

Would be nice if you can configure this for the 'Top' folder so that all
underlying folders also use this configuration, eg for all folders under
News/year/month/day...

In that case you will have less folders to configure...

This goes for both your questions, 'Documenttype' and 'default value for a
property (or more properties)'.

-----
--
Greetz, Gerrit