[Hippo-cms7-user] CMS sorting in template is broken in version 2.09.03

Wim Ederveen wim.ederveen at atosorigin.com
Thu Nov 26 14:18:29 CET 2009

Hello Jeroen,

My document template has several fields and the fields I'm referring to have
"hipposysedit:ordered" set to true. And when I create a new document with
this template I do see the arrows that should do the sorting but when I
click them nothing happens and the log shows the error below.

javax.jcr.UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException: child node ordering not
supported on node /content/documents/ivho/actueel_publicaties/Aan het
werk/Aan het werk[2]

Gr Wim