[Hippo-cms7-user] CMS sorting in template is broken in version 2.09.03

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Thu Nov 26 14:35:02 CET 2009

Hi Wim,

The hipposysedit:ordered property is not sufficient to be able to order
child nodes.  You need to specify this in the CND as well, as Jeroen
mentioned.

In the CND of your namespace, there is a section
[myproject:mydoctype] > hippo:document, hippostd:publishable, ...other
types...

this should read
[myproject:mydoctype] > hippo:document, hippostd:publishable, ...other
types... orderable

cheers, Frank