[Hippo-cms7-user] Tagging plugin 4.02.03

Bert Leunis b.leunis at onehippo.com
Thu Dec 2 10:16:13 CET 2010

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the upgrade. We started using this plugin in our project. We get
this warning in the log now:

WARN
[org.onehippo.forge.ecmtagging.providers.CurrentTagsTagsProvider.<init>():73]
Facet search tags node has been deprecated; use facetnavigation instead

The installation guide at
http://ecm-tagging.forge.onehippo.org/install.html still
suggests using the hippo:facetsearch. Can we expect an example of how to
adapt our configuration to get rid of the deprecated way of doing tagging?

Bye, Bert

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Frank van Lankvelt <
f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> there's a new version of the tagging plugin, 4.02.03.
>
> This release sports
>
> 1) multiple tagprovider configurations
>   it is possible to specify different service names for tag providers;
>   the tagging.provider.id property is used to do this
>
> 2) the AllTagsProvider and the CurrentTagsTagsProvider now prefer a
> facet navigation node to provide tags over a facet search node
>  this gives substantially better (control over) performance, as the
> number of suggested tags can be limited with configuration
>  replacing the /tags node with should typically do the trick
>
> The documentation is a bit lagging, please don't hesitate to ask questions.
>
> cheers, Frank
>

> --
> Hippo
> Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
> 4466
> USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
> •  +1 (707) 773 4646
> Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
> H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
> www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com

With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Bert Leunis

Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA  • San Francisco 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor •  Petaluma, CA. 94954
•  +1 (707) 658-4535
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.