[Hippo-cms7-user] Indexing hippo:resource item in Hippo CMS 2.16.02 takes a long time

Jasha Joachimsthal j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com
Mon Dec 6 16:05:55 CET 2010

Considering that downloading a 4 MB mp3 file from iTunes on my fibreglass
connection at home takes 4 seconds, uploading a 14 MB PDF over the internet
from an office connection may take a few seconds more.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com - jasha at apache.org

Hippo
Europe   •   Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA   •   San Francisco  755 Baywood Drive Second Floor  •  Petaluma CA
94954   •  +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Canada  •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430  •  Montréal QC H2T 1S5
 •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com