[Hippo-cms7-user] Indexing hippo:resource item in Hippo CMS 2.16.02 takes a long time

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Mon Dec 6 21:18:19 CET 2010

William,

today I discovered a use case that is not covered by the patch. Are you
storing the pdf file in a hippo:resource node inside the document or are you
storing it in the assets tab?

Cheers,

Jeroen

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers at onehippo.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:22 PM, William Borg Barthet
> <w.borgbarthet at onehippo.com> wrote:
> > Saving is fast. However it takes a long time every time you click the
> edit
> > button or publish it, no matter how many times you do it... is that to be
> > expected?
>
> I would expect it wouldn't take that long (even not for edit, which
> makes a copy of the pdf). I would have to see what is happening, and
> for example see some profile logs
>
> Regards Ard
>
> > Regards,
> >
> > William

Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA  • 755 Baywood Drive Second Floor  •  Petaluma CA. 94954
•  +1 877 414-4776 (toll free)
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com