[Hippo-cms7-user] Proxy settings causes an error.

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Wed Dec 8 11:21:38 CET 2010

Hi Sjoerd,

have you tried to see what the response of the toolbar request is with for
instance Firefox/firebug? As far as I know there is no explicit check for
network or location. If all the other requests are being handled properly I
do not really see why the toolbar should not appear. Can you take a look at
what the request for the toolbar is trying to do?

Jeroen

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:22 AM, zho3rd <sjoerd.kools at minbzk.nl> wrote:

> Ive discoverd a bug, i can find a .doc if this is mentioned to work like
> this. i tryed looking through google but cant find anything.
> One of our internal customers is using hippo cms, but they are working in a
> closed environment.
> in our group policy we give a fake proxy setting to prevet people going on
> the internet.
> and by network layer we can send them to other allowed internal sites.
>
> In this setting the toolbar where you can make you txt in Caps,bold (to
> give
> txt extra options), it disappears. When i actually fill in an existing
> proxy
> (what is actually not wanted by the organisation) the toolbar appears
> again.
> Is there a way where i can disable the check that is done when a  (fake)
> proxy is filled in so the txt options toolbar is visable.
>
> Kind regards
> Sjoerd

Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA  • 755 Baywood Drive Second Floor  •  Petaluma CA. 94954
•  +1 877 414-4776 (toll free)
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com