[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Proxy settings causes an error.

zho3rd sjoerd.kools at minbzk.nl
Wed Dec 8 11:38:44 CET 2010

hi  jeroen thx for your reply. Using other browsers than IE is not a option.
Due to domain policy's, and company policy.  I narrowed it down that the
proxy policy is causing the problem  (wel it took  us almost 1,5 week to
find out).

we have done a http watch, and a Cport.exe.

What we have seen sofar :

when a real proxy is enterd   (working situation  but for us not a suitable
option)
when you click on the  box to edit text,
we see it make a session , quickly after that the txtbar popups.

we kinda are assuming that a session checker is build in, because when
useing a fake proxy name like eg blabla. the bar doesnt appear.

Win XP with  IE 7.0.5730.13 with java 6  update 13  build 1.6.0_13-b03.