[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Announcing availability of Hippo CMS 7.5 RC1

besharaGroup mezz at ebeshara.com
Thu Dec 16 08:30:06 CET 2010

Hi,

many thanks for you.

but  is translation support and locale for subsite supported in hippo cms
7.3?

but I found in    Release-HSTTWO-v2_10_01\ demosuite that this supported by
add root folder ->choose locale.

when i try to do new project  using the command found in getting started in
hippo site

i didn't find choosing locale when i make new folder it only ask me for
folder (URL) name.

 i found difference in root pom files of demosuite and my project in

in demosuite /pom.xml
   <parent>
      <groupId>org.onehippo.ecm</groupId>
      <artifactId>hst</artifactId>
      <version>2.10.01</version>
    </parent>

in my project/pom.xml
   <parent>
      <groupId>org.onehippo.ecm</groupId>
      <artifactId>hst</artifactId>
      <version>2.05.01</version>
    </parent>

please i need help urgently ?

i 've posted site localization but no one reply me?

many thanks