[Hippo-cms7-user] Replacing resource with same name

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Fri Dec 17 15:30:53 CET 2010

I think the binaries servlet is setting expire headers. That means
that a pdf can come from or proxy or from your local client. Did you
reproduce this on a local machine?

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Kenan Salic <k.salic at onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got the following reproductionpath
>
> - Document, I attach a resource: foo.pdf
> - Publish the document
> - I modified something in foo.pdf and attached it, replacing the existing
> foo.pdf
> - Publish the document
>
> this results in that on the webpage the document isn't showing the correct
> (new) document, but the old one?
>
> Is this a bug?
>
> I'm using 2.12.22

Hippo
USA  • 755 Baywood Drive Second Floor  •  Petaluma CA. 94954
•  +1 877 414-4776 (toll free)
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com