[Hippo-cms7-user] Custom Workflow

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Wed Dec 29 16:08:52 CET 2010

hi roald,

you should have access to a workflowcontext; it provides a repositorymap
with configuration data via #getWorkflowConfiguration.  That's the
configuration under
/hippo:configuration/hippo:workflows/<category>/<workflow>/hipposys:config.

hope this helps,

cheers, Frank

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Roald Bankras <roald at bankras.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Following the workflow sample, I was thinking about notification of
> publication through email.
> The workflow is configured and triggered, but now I run into a small
> problem. What is the configuration of the mailserver?
>
> For me it sounds logical to put this configuration inside the repository.
> But as far as I can tell, from within the WorkflowImpl I don't have access
> to the session, so I cannot retrieve it.
>
> What is the best way to retrieve this information?
>
> regards
> Roald

Hippo Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20
522 4466
USA  • San Francisco 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor •  Petaluma, CA. 94954
•  +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC H2T
1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com