[Hippo-cms7-user] Replacing resource with same name

Bartosz Oudekerk b.oudekerk at onehippo.com
Thu Dec 30 17:27:35 CET 2010

On 30/12/10 17:10, Kenan Salic wrote:
> I tried to set the following parameter values to false:
> *
> set-expire-headers
> cache-enable*

That sounds like a bad idea, assets, because of their size, will
benefit the most from caching. If the default expire time is too long,
lower it, but in general I wouldn't disable it.

> And it didn't work. Really strange? Even if I upload a different filetype it
> still get's the one I first uploaded.

Because it's already cached somewhere perhaps? Did you clear your
browser cache? If you did, did you check if your settings are reflected
in the headers sent with the binary?

Kind regards,
--
Bartosz Oudekerk