[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Update documenttypes

Gerrit Berkouwer gerritberkouwer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:46:02 CET 2010

Because all of this updating can take a long time if you have a big site/big
repository, you could choose to use namespaces PER CONTENTTYPE. This is what
we do now at our project. It has a big impact (coming from one namespace)
but we need it, because we want more and faster control over updating
seperate documenttypes (and content) in our environment.

-----
--
Greetz, Gerrit