[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Which solution to investigate?

koencl koencleynhens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:40:01 CET 2010

So to give more details on integration part for current JSP's:

What are those JSP's:

Well this are JSP's where we asking some data from the user (interviews) and
next we do a call to a servlet (the entry servlet for our custom framework)
where we validate this data in a Java operation class, and afterwards we
filled up an object with all the data. This object is stayed in the context,
so is also accessible in the JSP's. After all data is captured, there is a
trigger for the Calculation bean that will do a calculation based on the
data that is on the "session" object. A result object is giving back to the
result jsp.

So herefore I have 2 main question:

1) Can I re-use this JSP/Servlet solution (ok I will have to change the JSP
a little bit to fit the content in the new structure...)? But can I also
keep working with samen Servlet entry points, and the current session
objects?

2)  What with single sign on. So let say I have multiple blocks in my web
page in Hippo, the user is logged in. Do the user have to log in again if he
wants to use the block with the interview pages?

Thanks for any answers/idea's