[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Easyforms trouble

marijan milicevic m.milicevic at onehippo.com
Fri Feb 5 15:56:31 CET 2010

Hi Joost,

On 02/05/2010 03:35 PM, JoostO wrote:
> Marijan,
>
> I made a Component Extending the
> org.onehippo.forge.easyforms.beans.FormBean.
> I also added @Node(jcrType="ef:form") to it, and added it to
> beans-annotated-classes.xml.
>
> That is the way to map the form right? so what am I missing?

you don't need to register/extend FormBean by yourself, unless you are
using hst version older than 2.04.02.
All bean(s) registration takes place within
EasyFormComponent#getLocalAnnotatedClasses  method, please see link [1]

If you are running an older version of HST, which doesn't contain
#getLocalAnnotatedClasses method,
you can register easyform beans shown in this example: see link [2]

What is the reason you  are extending FormBean (are you missing any
functionality)?
hth

cheers,
marijan