[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Running mutiple sites

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Mon Feb 8 10:14:09 CET 2010

Hello Edwin,

great you have it working, although I think you can achieve quite
easily what you want (unless I understand the issue incorrect) : you
want to have a different location of the hst:virtualhosts root folder,
right?

In your hst-config.properties, you can define the root folder like this:

virtualhosts.repository.path = /hst:virtualhosts

I must admit that if I would rebuild the feature, I would search the
entire repository, and just get all the hosts, and you don't have to
group them like you have to now. For some future version, we will do a
(backwards compatible) change of the virtualhosts making it much more
flexible and suited for easy supporting of say hundreds of subsites
(where you do not need to configure all, but support for wildcards in
the domains)

Anyways, hope this helps,

Regards Ard