[Hippo-cms7-user] relative path to contents

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Mon Feb 8 20:09:10 CET 2010

Your virtualhosts filter defines which 'subsites' there are, and then
below /preview and /live, there all the possible sites are. I though
think, the cms interface for the hst :configuration is still based on
'single' sites, and is not yet aware of multiple subsites. We still
need to add this. Though, in the console (/cms/console by default) you
can configure this in direct jcr nodes.

Sry about the inconvenience, hope this helps you out. If you need more
help, let me know (ps are you subscribed to the hst dev list? Over
there I explained today how to configure multiple domains and
subsites)

Regards Ard