[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Websphere

Vijay Kiran v.kiran at onehippo.com
Wed Feb 10 08:08:55 CET 2010

Did you fix the "Please set fileServingEnabled=false in the ibm-web-ext.xmi file which is under WEB-INF folder." ?

I never tried installing a EAR, but can you check with Quick Start WAR as well ? If you are getting the same error, then there might be a WebSphere specific config issue (with RMI) .. maybe.

./Vijay