[Hippo-cms7-user] Exceptions while creating new document types

Francesco Chicchiriccò francesco.chicchiricco at everett.it
Fri Feb 12 18:21:22 CET 2010

Hello folks,
I always got some exception when trying to create a (very basic) new
document type.
I am using Tomcat 6 on Solaris x86 and Linux.

With 2.09.03 (bundled with HST 2.04.02), I have

javax.jcr.nodetype.NoSuchNodeTypeException: {http://www.hippoecm.org/hst/nt/demosite/1.1
}test

because - I guess - the corresponding node in the JCR repository has a
declared type (demosite:test) not existing or not yet defined as CND.

With 2.12.01, I have

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: /hippo:namespaces/
defaultcontent/test/hipposysedit:prototypes/hipposysedit:prototype:
mandatory property {http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippostdpubwf/nt/
1.0}createdBy

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: /hippo:namespaces/
defaultcontent/test/hipposysedit:prototypes/hipposysedit:prototype:
mandatory property {http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippostdpubwf/nt/
1.0}lastModificationDate

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: /hippo:namespaces/
defaultcontent/test/hipposysedit:prototypes/hipposysedit:prototype:
mandatory property {http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippostdpubwf/nt/
1.0}lastModifiedBy

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: /hippo:namespaces/
defaultcontent/test/hipposysedit:prototypes/hipposysedit:prototype:
mandatory property {http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippostdpubwf/nt/
1.0}creationDate

Am I doing something wrong?