[Hippo-cms7-user] New Hippo CMS 2.06.16 / 2.09.06 tag

Berry van Halderen b.vanhalderen at 1hippo.com
Tue Feb 16 10:47:49 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans at onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some extra notes:
> - The check also checks for and fixes missing child node entries and
> references to and from non-existing nodes.
> - Currently only the MySQL en Derby storage backends have been forked
> and extended with the improved consistency checker

These are the ones in the current supported stack, however all storage
backends can still be used, only the consistency check has been added
to these and it is near trivial to add this for most
bundle-persistency managers to available in JR.

> - The check shouldn't be necessary any more when the root cause has
> been solved. We have made some progress in past months, but have not
> yet been able to "break" nodes with a unit test.

This might be confusing to people, there has been a root cause
identified, fixed and verified as resolved.  There can always be
"another" bug in the system, but there is NO indication at the moment
that there are other bugs in this area at this time.

\Berry