[Hippo-cms7-user] Customizing Hippo 7

Stephan Westen s.westen at 1hippo.com
Thu Feb 18 14:52:59 CET 2010

>> 3. Is there any way to customize the document list (folder content) in the
>> CMS interface, by adding more information? At the moment only Name and State
>> are shown, but it would be useful to add - for example - last modification
>> date or last author.
>>

> As far as I know not yet. I've heard people talking about how and what
> could be shown there, but perhaps somebody else can say something about
> this.

For 7.3 we add storing properties like last modified, etc as part of the
workflow.

Displaying them within the CMS is on the roadmap, probably part of 7.4
release. Of course you can write your own plugin to display them as part of
the document.
Displaying these properties in other places is a bit tricky because we lack
the space right now to display them properly.

Stephan