[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: [Hippo-hst-dev] Re: How to modify the URL to a PDF-file placed in a resource-field of a documenttype?

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Fri Feb 19 12:07:46 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Edwin B. <ettepet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ard,
>
> Can you give me (all of us :) an update about the options you were thinking
> about?
> We'd love to get rid of the "%3Arsrc" extensions.
>
> we are still using 2.06.15 (hippoecm) and 2.04.00 (hst) versions.

>From 2.04.03 and higher, by default, you won't have the "%3Arsrc"
extensions anymore for images in the gallery. For assets the urls are
also pretty. For inline resources, you can control the exact url by
defining your own ResourceContainer(s). Also, you can override the
default links for gallery item by defining you own custom
ResourceResolvers. Bottom line is, that by default all the binary
links are pretty, but if you want, you can inject your own rewriting.

The demosite has an example of a custom resource container, see
customResourceContainers.xml

Regards Ard