[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: RMI namespaces erratic after "Update All Content"

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Wed Feb 24 10:06:04 CET 2010

Crossposting the HST list:

After an update all content, a website frontend needs a restart. This
is because of opened jcr session which are kept in a session pool.
Most likely, it will be quite hard to automatically detect an update
all content event, but we'll add an admin interface for the hst where
you can for example flush the session pool. Then a restart won't be
necessary anymore.

Ard