[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: "Restore" button disabled

sylvain s.pelissier at 1hippo.com
Thu Feb 25 09:48:46 CET 2010

Hello andersonic,

> Is there some conditional requirement for the Restore button to work?

The shortest answer is No.

In fact, we have not extensively tested Hippo CMS v2.09.06 against Firefox
3.6 (it was not yet available), but I don't think this is the cause of the
disabled Restore button. I just tried to reproduce the problem but it all
works as expected: using an admin account for example I could trigger the
restore.