[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: "Restore" button disabled after Update All Content

andersonic paul.anderson at benetech.org
Fri Feb 26 20:19:06 CET 2010

I've reproduced the problem. It's not the browser, it's the Update All
Content.

Before running Update All Content, the Restore button works. After running
Update All Content and restarting my session, the Restore button is
displayed but disabled (span class is "menu-action disabled".)

However, Restore still works on documents that were created after Update All
Content. It's only disabled for documents created before the Update, even if
I publish new revisions of the document after the Update.

Is there a guide to manually repairing a repository after Update All
Content, or circumventing it? My live repository isn't that large yet.