[Hippo-cms7-user] passing unique autocreated value to CND

Dev Vale Xilv3r at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 10:45:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am kinda new to repository defining and such, but I was wondering how to
pass a unique autocreated value in CND.

to clarify what I mean:
for example, everytime a user would make a new document (with a custom
document type) a unique value would be autocreated to that document to be
able to identify it. (Like when a new value get's autocreated in a Database
the primary key is always unique) how can I add such a value to newly
created documents?

Basicly I can I make a unique Node Definition in my CND file:

I was thinking something like this:

[test:example] > hippo:document, hippostdpubwf:document,
hippostd:publishableSummary orderable
jcr:title (string) autocreated

However in CND I need to predefine the title jcr:title (string) = 'title'
autocreated which will give every document created the title value, which is
not what we want, we want it to give it a unique value.

Hope I was able to make myself clear and if anyone has any pointers where I
can look would be much appriciated.
Thanx in Advance

Dev