[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo Taxonomy plugin

Wilson de Paula Pedro Junior wppjunior at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:40:08 CEST 2010

HI Maurizio,

In the taxonomy-addon-repository-XXX.jar you can find the
http://www.hippoecm.org/hippotaxonomy/nt/1.2 being loaded bij the
hippoemc-extensions.xml, using the sequence 10100:

  <sv:node sv:name="hippotaxonomy">
    <sv:property sv:name="jcr:primaryType" sv:type="Name">
      <sv:value>hippo:initializeitem</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="hippo:sequence" sv:type="Double">
      <sv:value>*10100*</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="hippo:namespace" sv:type="String">
      <sv:value>http://www.hippoecm.org/hippotaxonomy/nt/1.2</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
    <sv:property sv:name="hippo:nodetypesresource" sv:type="String">
      <sv:value>hippotaxonomy.cnd</sv:value>
    </sv:property>
  </sv:node>

You have to make sure you start your sequences in your project at something
like 10150.
Then you know for sure that the taxonomy namespace you load first.

Cheers,

Wilson

Wilson de Paula Pedro Junior
Java-ontwikkelaar