[Hippo-cms7-user] HippoNode.getLocalizedName()

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Fri May 7 09:30:46 CEST 2010

Hello Francesco,

You should use the getLocalizedName() and not the way it works in the cms.

Furthermore, are you having multiple translation nodes below a folder?
Afaik, currently, most likely indeed always the first translation is
returned for

((HippoNode) hippoBean.getNode()).getLocalizedName()

Do you mean you have multiple translations for a folder?

Currently, afaik there is no support for getting the correct
translated folder name when you have multiple translations for it.

Furthermore, I am curious after your data structure setup, and how you
are handling multilinguality as this is an area we still need to
improve on.

Regards Ard