[Hippo-cms7-user] Repository clustering and more

Francesco Chicchiriccò francesco.chicchiricco at everett.it
Wed May 12 12:47:22 CEST 2010

People,
is there any document / best practice about how to deploy the CMS in a
real production environment?

For example, I would like to know how this can be accomplished when
using an - say Glassfish - Application Server. I can think about:

(1) a JackRabbit cluster (see [1]) where the repository is deployed as
EAR in two or more application server instances
(2) one or more web containers - say Tomcat - with the CMS application
WAR
(3) one or more web containers enabled with web application instances