[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Admin Perspective customization

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Fri May 14 08:19:00 CEST 2010

Hi Niels,

yeah, sorry.  Completely misread your question.

The adminperspective is indeed one plugin with no extension points.  It
shouldn't be too hard to turn the AdminPanels into plugins, so that you
could add your own.  When creating your own panel, perhaps you could take a
look into achieving  this?

cheers, Frank