[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Custom CSS in Xihna editor

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Mon May 17 13:19:48 CEST 2010

As I read the above topic I see that you should add 3 things:

Xinha.config.toolbar -> the name of your toolbar item: DynamicCSS-class

Xinha.plugins -> the name of your plugin. DynamicCSS

/hippo:namespaces/hippostd/html/editor:templates/_default_/root with
value "pageStyle=@import url(../../skin/mycss.css)"

That should be it.