[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: List users in editor widget

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Mon May 17 17:03:15 CEST 2010

Yes. You can see this also sort of happening for the memberships of a user
in the permissions dialog:

On my local filesystem:

/Users/jreijn/Development/sources/work/hippo/hippoecm/trunk/frontend/plugins/src/main/java/org/hippoecm/frontend/plugins/console/menu/permissions/PermissionsDialog.java

See the constructor (it's a fixme though).

It's an impersonated session which is used for the getMemberships method.

Gr,

Jeroen