[Hippo-cms7-user] How can I define the perms on each repository's folder?

Bart van der Schans b.vanderschans at onehippo.com
Tue May 25 12:18:12 CEST 2010

Hi Francesco,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans at onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> 2010/5/19 Francesco Chicchiriccò <francesco.chicchiricco at everett.it>:
>> Hi there,
>> first of all, please excuse me for the kind of wording that I am using but
>> it seems that Mr. Mailman really thinks that my e-mail contains some
>> malicious instructions and thus tries to block me every time.
>>

>> I'd really like to implement what should be in [1], but unfortunately that
>> wiki page seems to be in the very early phases of writing :)
> You just are a few days to early ;-) I will be working on documenting
> exactly this in the next few days.
I've just finished the first version. Please have a look at:

http://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Set+permissions+on+folders

and

http://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Repository+Authorization+and+Permissions

Regards,
Bart

--
Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com