[Hippo-cms7-user] Accessibility Xinha editor: LangMarks plugin (strict XHTML)

Arthur Bogaart a.bogaart at onehippo.com
Mon Sep 6 12:06:41 CEST 2010

Hi Jasper,

I noted that my HTML was stripped though. Markup for defining a language in
> XHTML should done by adding both the lang and the xml:lang attribute. I
> modified the cleaner service to:

> But still my span with lang and xml:lang attribute get stripped. Did I
> overlook something? Or can this be a bug in version 2.08.02 of the cms?

Yes, this was an issue in the HTMLCleaner component that is used by the CMS.
Since Branch-2.09.xx this has been fixed.

Btw, I'd strongly recommend you to upgrade your CMS to an official release
version (which 2.08.xx is not). The latest official release is known as
HippoCMS 7.4 and has an internal version of 2.16.xx.

More information about upgrading can be found here:
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/documentation/upgrading

Regards,
Arthur Bogaart

a.bogaart at onehippo.com

San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA 94952-3329
+1 (707) 773-4646

www.onehippo.com info at onehippo.com