[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Head contribution in tag file results in invalid html

Cuno cuno.de.boer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 01:01:52 CEST 2010

Hi Woonsan,

I removed all spaces as in your example. The result of my test is now
<link href="/nl/static/css/screen.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
media="screen" /> and
<script src="/site/js/indivirtual/nl/functions.js"
type="text/javascript"></script> which is what I want.

So thanks for explaining!

But really, I don't have to remove the spaces in a normal jsp page to get
the above result. You mentioned using Tomcat, I used Jetty. So might this be
a Jetty(6.1.18) thing? Of course this is not important anymore since I now
know that making sure there are no spaces in the tag usages will always get
the desired result.

Regards,
Cuno