[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Does model.compareTo-functionality only work on first-level fields?

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Sat Sep 11 12:33:07 CEST 2010

sorry, I'm afraid nothing is planned for now.  This could change if there is
more interest.  (?)

It shouldn't be too hard to implement; modifying the field plugins should be
sufficient.  The comparison that is used just checks for equality.  This
would have to be generalized to "similarity".  Then, compounds that are
sufficiently similar can be shown in compare mode instead of as a remove/add
combination.

cheers, Frank